- Cost-effective way to add communication channels: Single Analogue Lines give you basic communication with no fuss at very little cost. Perfect for home and small businesses.
- Secure connections for homeworkers: give homeworkers a dedicated line for secure connection to the staff network.
- Add additional lines as required: need another line for a CCTV feed? Need to add a fax line? Simply install as many as you need. We'll let you know when it's time to upgrade to an Analogue Multiline or digital service.
Single Analogue Lines are the traditional phone line. But beyond Voice, they can be used for fax, security alarms, door phones, audio conferencing, franking machines and even broadband – though they only support up to 56kbps. Minimum features and low cost make these perfect for small businesses or remote sites.
- 24/7 support: our local helpdesk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with engineers available during working hours.
- BT infrastructure: all lines are installed, maintained and repaired by BT Openreach, using their tried and tested resilient infrastructure.
- Productivity features: Caller Display, CLIP, CLOP and Smart Divert let you know who's calling, and make sure customer's calls get answered when no one's by the phone.
Other features are available, and we will happily advise if something more fully featured would be more appropriate for your communication needs.
For quick connection, use our Configurator to order fewer than 10 lines. Or speak to our Technical Consultants on 0800 652 7453 and we'll talk you through your options.