Analogue Multilines let you make and take multiple calls simultaneously, all from one number.
- Never miss a call again: Analogue Multilines enable you to take multiple calls on the same number at the same time.
- Consistent caller ID: make calls on the same number you take them, and keep things simple for your customers.
- Flexible telephony: Analogue Multilines are scalable, with no limit to the number of lines you can add. Quick to install, with short contract lengths.
Analogue Multilines are perfect for small businesses where flexibility is key. Add new lines as you hire new staff, and take a short contract so you can easily move your number with your office. Grow your telecoms as you grow your business.
The same flexibility makes it a perfect solution for temporary sites, remote offices and multi-site organisations with low call volumes – especially where a quick set-up is required.
- Improve your Disaster Recovery by backing up your ISDN lines. Analogue Multilines could take over your telephony in the event of a fault.
- BT infrastructure. BT supply the lines and carry out any necessary repairs.
- 24/7 support. Our highly experienced Provisioning team man the helpdesk Mon – Fri, 9 – 5.30 with out of hours available to log and update faults for immediate attention in the morning.
Add a vast array of network and calling features to Analogue Multiline, including alarms, internet and backup internet. Remote offices can add caller display, CLIP, CLOP and smart divert with many more options available.
Use our Configurator for quick order and connection of less than 10 lines. For more than 10 lines, or any special requirements, call us today on 0800 652 7453 where one of our Technical Consultants will take your call.