Digital telephone lines for Voice and Data. Add Direct Dial In numbers or just backup your VoIP.
- Make and take simultaneous calls: up to two simultaneous calls per ISDN2 circuit. Add multiple circuits on the same number up to eight channels.
- Add Direct Dial In (DDI) numbers: add DDI numbers so customers can reach the right person directly.
- Backup your VoIP: keep making calls when your internet connection goes down.
For small businesses, ISDN2 can prevent customers from ever hearing an engaged tone again. Or if you've already invested in a VoIP or SIP system, it can serve as a backup in the event of a connectivity problem. Add more circuits for more channels, but consider ISDN30 for more than eight.
- BT infrastructure: our ISDN lines operate on BT Openreach and are maintained by BT engineers to the same SLAs.
- Remote access: using ISDN2, you can gain remote access to your phone system.
- Improve productivity and customer service: add additional features like CLIP, Auto Attendant, Call Queuing and Call Recording.
Aside from Voice use, get up to 64kbps per channel (combining to 128kbps) for small office backup of CCTV. We work with BT for support during office hours (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5.30pm) and offer 24/7, UK out of hours support for fault updates/logging for immediate attention in the morning.
Use our Configurator for simple installations under 10 channels, with basic features, or speak to our Technical Consultants on 0800 652 7453 for more complex functionality or connecting to a PBX.