- Always-on outbound: routing your outbound calls through a separate supplier means that should your inbound network go down, your sales team can keep on closing.
- Competitive contracts: contracts as short as 30 days at competitive rates – we'll get you the best value deal for your outbound needs.
- Clearer Call Management: split your call costs in a shared building, charge homeworkers' calls directly, and monitor costs with detailed email itemisation.
Route your outbound calls through Immervox, even when renting the line from a separate supplier. Perfect for when you're still in contract but want a better deal, or if you just want to take advantage of our superior service and the greater reliability that comes from routing your outbound calls through a second supplier.
- 24/7 support: 24 hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year support desk, with BT Openreach engineer availability during business hours.
- BT infrastructure: all our outbound lines take advantage of BT's tried and tested network.
- Tier 1 Carrier Pre Selection (CPS): all calls are routed through Tier 1 CPS carriers only, without the need for extra hardware, or even an access code.
Speak to our Technical Consultants about how routing your outbound calls through Immervox could benefit your business. Call 0333 006 9700 today.