1. What is a “Standard Day”? – Monday to Friday excluding public and bank holidays from 9AM to 5PM.
2. What is a “Weeks’ Notice”? - This is a period of 5 full Standard Days – for example, an order received in writing 5 full Standard Days prior to any works being required.
3. Works that can be undertaken under each level of Project Management
3.1 Self managed includes: GANT chart, Project Plan, Stage plans, GANT chart in MS project, Self-management.
3.1.1 Partially managed includes: Initiation and GANT, PID, Business justification, Benefits review documentation, Product definitions, Quality review documentation, Project Plan, Stage Plan/s, GANT chart in MS project, Self-management.
3.1.2 Fully Managed includes: PID (Project Initiation Documentation), Business justification, Benefits review documentation, Product definitions, Quality review documentation, Project Plan, GANT chart in MS project, Project manager-for day to day management throughout the project.
3.1.3 If you require additional tasks outside of those included in the level of project management initially ordered, the relevant charges will apply, in accordance with our website project management configurator.
4. Expenses incurred for travel/accommodation will be charged in addition to project management costs. Where an overnight stay is required, reasonable costs will apply. Travel further than 50 miles from the M25 will incur £25 per diem.
5. Change to a planned project day
5.1 Should a planned day be cancelled, a charge of 25% of the agreed per day charge will be incurred where 3 days - 2 weeks’ notice is provided, 50% for 24- 48 hours’ notice and 100% for less than 24 hours’ notice. 0% of the charge will be incurred where more than 2 weeks’ notice is given. Notice must be provided in writing to the project manager.
6. Unused days remain on the account for the remainder of the Contract term, as per our agreed Standard Terms and Conditions. Project days can be credited and used towards selected professional services such as engineering, IT and Training.
7. It is your responsibility to provide the information required by the project manager, to ensure the project Services can be completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
8. Project completion
8.1 Self managed – Once the planning of the project has been undertaken and the handover of plans and Project Management service has been completed, the day to day management of the project through to project completion will be your responsibility.
8.2 Partially managed – Once the planning of the project has been undertaken and the handover of plans and Project Management service has been completed, the day to day management of the project through to project completion will be your responsibility.
8.3 Fully Managed – Your Immervox project manager works on the project through to handover of all products produced by the project and client’s acceptance and project closure.
9. Used days will be invoiced at the end of the month used.
10. This Service Schedule applies in addition to Immervox’s Standard Terms and Conditions