Make, receive and manage calls on the internet. Flexibly manage packages on a per-subscription basis.
- Low-cost international calls: connect your India and Islington offices – on-net calls are free (calls between the same VoIP network).
- Make business calls from home: homeworkers can use their home broadband to make business calls from the business' number, with the VoIP cost charged to the company.
- Remote workers appear to be in the office: give remote workers a geographic number for their mobiles, so roaming staff appear to be in the office.
Simple VoIP is the most flexible VoIP package we offer. Manage each subscription, up to 1,000+, individually, with the 1-36 month contracts available. Its flexibility makes it perfect for quick deployment, particularly internationally, and for small-scale remote applications: where there are only a handful of home workers, for example. And with geographic Direct Dial In (DDI) numbers, you can give the illusion of everyone being in the office, when everyone's working from different places.
- Mobile and IP twinning: make your mobile ring at the same time as your IP headset, and make sure you never miss a call again.
- Online portal management: manage your package through our easy-to-use online portal. Add Auto Attendant, Call Queuing, Hunt Groups and make changes to your subscription.
- Bundled with Gamma Horizon: Simple VoIP is based on Gamma Horizon, which uses world's leading call controller platform – Broadsoft – with Polycom and Cisco hardware.
Simple VoIP makes an excellent addition to your existing communication package, when you don't yet need a more fully featured product.
For up to 10 subscriptions, order using our Configurator. For more complex solutions, speak to our Technical Consultants on 0800 652 7453.